Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- "To meet violence with violence doesn't solve any problem," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate', 10 hours ago
- "I never tasted my childhood. I became a doctor to save my family from the misery of life," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate'', May 20
- "You don't hate...you express your grievances and learn how to deal with conflict,". Dania Shawwa - publisher of Haven Books, May 19
- #Ayurveda spa evolved frm feel-good massage 2 holistic health therapies guided by medical staff http://buff.l… http://t.co/GSvNV0NgRA, May 18
- Native to Maharashtra in India, sweet #basil has been used for thousands of years as a culinary and #medicinal herb http://t.co/ez4EYnAa2z, May 17
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Tag Archives: Colaba
Whether terrorism is economically driven or whether it occurs due to religious strife, we can no longer rely on others to protect us. What can we do as individuals to make the world we live in a safer place for our children?
It pains me as it pains millions of others to see my city go up in flames. And while it is easy to point fingers at the coastguard, the government..our national security…when are we going to point fingers at ourselves? When will we question what role large or small, we might have played in molding the mind of the terrorist? The ‘brotherhood of man’ is a concept that society has consistently failed to cultivate. India is certainly no example: although Mahatma Gandhi attempted to unite races and religions, he arguably failed too.
If there is one place in Mumbai that reminds me of “Cheers”, the famous Boston cafe immortalized in the American TV show by the same name, it’s Cafe Mondegar (or Mondy’s as the locals call it) on Colaba Causeway. Most Mumbaikars (i.e. Mumbai locals) frequent the cafe during their college days and then return to it for a sense of nostalgia, sometime later in life. Invariably it also becomes the Mumbai visitors� local haunt because this is where they can really get to know the locals. Property deals and business contracts are struck on a regular basis at this Mumbai landmark.