Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- "The first step of failure is to lose confidence," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate' http://t.co/KX5yxmVS17, 10 mins ago
- "To meet violence with violence doesn't solve any problem," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate', May 21
- "I never tasted my childhood. I became a doctor to save my family from the misery of life," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate'', May 20
- "You don't hate...you express your grievances and learn how to deal with conflict,". Dania Shawwa - publisher of Haven Books, May 19
- #Ayurveda spa evolved frm feel-good massage 2 holistic health therapies guided by medical staff http://buff.l… http://t.co/GSvNV0NgRA, May 18
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Tag Archives: Demi Moore Leeches
Hollywood celebrities are trying their hand at Rakta Moksha detox techniques too. While most people squirm at the thought of blood sucking leeches, celebrities like Demi Moore are swearing by leech therapy to keep themselves toxin free and youthful. According to US Magazine, leeches are Demi Moore’s secret to looking sexy at the age of 45.