Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- #ForeverYoung party June 6th, #Bookazine HK -learn about #dosha and balance them with Peninsula Spa, Yoga Room, Tab… http://t.co/NZO2Uqldj7, 5 hours ago
- "Soldier killed on London street" • good read http://t.co/gKiqLgk5C8, 11 hours ago
- "Rating agencies under fire again" • good read http://t.co/0ySB5I8kCI, 11 hours ago
- "In Yerawada, Sanjay Dutt is qaidi No 16656" • good read http://t.co/hHHmBFFSav, 11 hours ago
- "Saks, Neiman: A Possible Fit?" • good read http://t.co/gDrn7CYuEs, 11 hours ago
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Thyroid issues? Check this out....
WHAT ARE THYROID FUNCTION DISORDERS ? Thyroid Disorder effectively is an Hormonal disorder related to secretion or synthesis or both of the T3 and T4 hormones. These hormones are secreted by the th...
Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!
You're Invited to the Forever Young Party! June 6th at Bookazine Prince's Building 6:30pm-8pm Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!!
Tag Archives: entrepreneur
Investment banks have financed themselves for the good times rather than bad. So they depend excessively on short-term funding and high leverage. While this might have generated high returns in good times (supporting large payouts for employees and shareholders), in bad times this kind of capital structure has come back to haunt the firms. Given Lehman’s collapse, the only choice for the remaining investment banks might just be acquisition by commercial banks with large, stable deposit bases. 2008 has seen it happen with Bear Sterns-J.P.Morgan, Merrill Lynch-Bank of America and now with Lehman Brothers-Barclays. All three deals create universal banks that are better positioned to weather market turmoil. Will this be the way for Morgan and Goldman? Or will they change their strategies to actually weather the storm of the credit crunch? read more…