Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- "To meet violence with violence doesn't solve any problem," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate', 1 hour ago
- "I never tasted my childhood. I became a doctor to save my family from the misery of life," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate'', May 20
- "You don't hate...you express your grievances and learn how to deal with conflict,". Dania Shawwa - publisher of Haven Books, May 19
- #Ayurveda spa evolved frm feel-good massage 2 holistic health therapies guided by medical staff http://buff.l… http://t.co/GSvNV0NgRA, May 18
- Native to Maharashtra in India, sweet #basil has been used for thousands of years as a culinary and #medicinal herb http://t.co/ez4EYnAa2z, May 17
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Tag Archives: fish liver oils
If you want your kids to stay healthy, you had best give them a daily dose of outdoor playtime. Old fashioned as it sounds, daily exposure to the sun is probably all that they need to absorb Vitamin D, a fat soluble vitamin necessary for building strong bones and preventing disease.