Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- Experts launch #Ayurveda treatment package in cyberspace - prescriptions based on patients' individual constitution http://t.co/PeYPCjxqsB, 5 hours ago
- "I am not soft like my mom: Rahul" • good read http://t.co/yfkdRDlbI5, 13 hours ago
- "Google Copies Amazon's Playbook" • good read http://t.co/GtsRXY2eIG, 13 hours ago
- #ForeverYoung party June 6th, #Bookazine HK -learn about #dosha and balance them with Peninsula Spa, Yoga Room, Tab… http://t.co/NZO2Uqldj7, May 23
- "Soldier killed on London street" • good read http://t.co/gKiqLgk5C8, May 23
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Thyroid issues? Check this out....
WHAT ARE THYROID FUNCTION DISORDERS ? Thyroid Disorder effectively is an Hormonal disorder related to secretion or synthesis or both of the T3 and T4 hormones. These hormones are secreted by the th...
Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!
You're Invited to the Forever Young Party! June 6th at Bookazine Prince's Building 6:30pm-8pm Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!!
Tag Archives: hair loss
If you want your kids to stay healthy, you had best give them a daily dose of outdoor playtime. Old fashioned as it sounds, daily exposure to the sun is probably all that they need to absorb Vitamin D, a fat soluble vitamin necessary for building strong bones and preventing disease.
I have received a series of questions from various folks following my recent post Leeches Help You Live Longer. Although a bizarre concept for many, this detox ritual has been a mainstay of Indian medicine for centuries. Banaras Hindu Universtity recently released a news video showing leech therapy procedures for treating certain types of hair loss.
While most people squirm at the thought of blood sucking leeches, Ayurvedic medicine has had an obsession with these creatures for centuries. Leeches are a critical player in an age old form of Ayurvedic detoxification known as Rakta Moksha i.e. the letting of toxic blood. The technique, drawn from ancient Ayurvedic scriptures such as the Charak Samhita and the Sushrut Samhita has been a stronghold of Indian village medicine for centuries, says Dr. O.P. Singh of Banaras Hindu University, India’s renowned Ayurvedic educational institution.