Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- "I never tasted my childhood. I became a doctor to save my family from the misery of life," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate'', 19 hours ago
- "You don't hate...you express your grievances and learn how to deal with conflict,". Dania Shawwa - publisher of Haven Books, May 19
- #Ayurveda spa evolved frm feel-good massage 2 holistic health therapies guided by medical staff http://buff.l… http://t.co/GSvNV0NgRA, May 18
- Native to Maharashtra in India, sweet #basil has been used for thousands of years as a culinary and #medicinal herb http://t.co/ez4EYnAa2z, May 17
- "Life is like a bicycle - to keep balance, we must keep moving," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate' http://t.co/RMhmi9rO2l, May 16
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Tag Archives: Hong Kong
An extremely rare and unique Queen Victoria 96c. olive-bistre block of four sold for HK$6.4 million at Spink’s two-day auction series of rare stamps, coins, banknotes, bonds and shares which took place at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong. This highly sought-after block of four stamps sold to an anonymous buyer and became the most expensive Hong Kong stamp ever sold at auction in Hong Kong.
At the outset of every new year, one begins to speculate on how the days will unfold and how one’s dreams and desires will play out. In Hong Kong, people look not only at the fact that we are in …
Asia is watching in shock and wondering why if the problems are in the US, are the markets here selling off more dramatically.
It is back to fear tactics which immediately offset the fight or flight syndrome. In this case it is definitely all about flight. Asia in particular appears to be more volatile than other markets. It is based on sentiment according to Dan Parr, the Asia-Pacific head for BrandRapport, a consulting firm. Morgan Stanley might have released very positive third quarter earnings but nobody wants to believe that this is any indicator of their health. It is like withdrawing your bet from the fastest runner in the race because everybody else tells you that he’s surviving on steroids. Morgan and Goldman stock has come under such selling assault that their share price has gone down drastically. Investors are instead snapping up three-month Treasury bills with virtually no yield pushing gold to its biggest one-day gain in nearly 10 years. The only truly happy person must be the Indian housewife who has become rich overnight by virtue of her stridhan (gold jewelery inherited by an Indian woman at the time of her wedding).