Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- #ForeverYoung books available at #Bookaburra stall, AFCC. May 25 - 30. NATIONAL LIBRARY. 100 Victoria St, Singapore http://t.co/E79wCcaQEJ, 2 hours ago
- The #SingaporeSling - originally created in 1915 by Ngiam Tong Boon, a Chinese bartender at the Long… http://t.co/FzxP6h9VKL, 5 hours ago
- Reenita to speak at the Asian Festival of Children’s Content re writing Young Adult fiction. Singapore, May 27, 2013 http://t.co/J6cq598jp6, 5 hours ago
- The Myers-Briggs of Money: What’s Your Financial Personality Type? http://t.co/FzncaECvto via @zite, 11 hours ago
- Does Coffee Cure Headaches? http://t.co/G3WsLLiFQj via @zite, 11 hours ago
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
“Ayurveda emphasizes beauty from within, a beauty that comes from health and well-being, not from cosmetics or anything that tries to cover up the true you,” explains Reenita Malhotra Hora in her book Inner Beauty. “
---- Tast For Life magazine, March 2013 issue
Thyroid issues? Check this out....
WHAT ARE THYROID FUNCTION DISORDERS ? Thyroid Disorder effectively is an Hormonal disorder related to secretion or synthesis or both of the T3 and T4 hormones. These hormones are secreted by the th...
Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!
Tag Archives: investment banking
In an effort to demystify the code, I recently put together a laypersons’ blogpost for Inspired Economist. Check it out to understand exactly how America went from mortgage to bailout:
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc., Japan’s largest bank, will inject 900 billion yen ($8.4 billion) into Morgan Stanley to help it transition to a bank holding company. Goldman Sach’s strategy is slightly different albeit with the same ultimate objective i.e. to become a commercial bank. According to Bloomberg, Goldman already has in excess of $20 billion in customer deposits in two subsidiaries and is creating a new one, GS Bank USA, that will have more than $150 billion of assets, making it one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S.