Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- #ForeverYoung party June 6th, #Bookazine HK -learn about #dosha and balance them with Peninsula Spa, Yoga Room, Tab… http://t.co/NZO2Uqldj7, 8 hours ago
- "Soldier killed on London street" • good read http://t.co/gKiqLgk5C8, 14 hours ago
- "Rating agencies under fire again" • good read http://t.co/0ySB5I8kCI, 14 hours ago
- "In Yerawada, Sanjay Dutt is qaidi No 16656" • good read http://t.co/hHHmBFFSav, 14 hours ago
- "Saks, Neiman: A Possible Fit?" • good read http://t.co/gDrn7CYuEs, 14 hours ago
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Thyroid issues? Check this out....
WHAT ARE THYROID FUNCTION DISORDERS ? Thyroid Disorder effectively is an Hormonal disorder related to secretion or synthesis or both of the T3 and T4 hormones. These hormones are secreted by the th...
Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!
You're Invited to the Forever Young Party! June 6th at Bookazine Prince's Building 6:30pm-8pm Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!!
Tag Archives: PCC
Carbon Sciences takes action against climate change by creating green products to feed into the supply chain.
Carbon Sciences, the developer of a breakthrough technology to transform harmful carbon dioxide (CO2) into high value, earth-friendly products such as precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) is now developing a breakthrough technology to transform CO2 into the basic fuel building blocks required to produce gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel.
While many companies are looking to take advantage of the new tax credits extended to renewable energy industries, Carbon Sciences is looking to solve the problem by finding ways to convert emissions into highly valued useful carbonate products that are used in the paper and pharmaceutical industry.