Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- RT @MissWall: Check out our latest video on YouTube to help you get rid of lower back pain! http://t.co/FFIXVKHilQ, 4 hours ago
- Experts launch #Ayurveda treatment package in cyberspace - prescriptions based on patients' individual constitution http://t.co/PeYPCjxqsB, 14 hours ago
- "I am not soft like my mom: Rahul" • good read http://t.co/yfkdRDlbI5, 22 hours ago
- "Google Copies Amazon's Playbook" • good read http://t.co/GtsRXY2eIG, 22 hours ago
- #ForeverYoung party June 6th, #Bookazine HK -learn about #dosha and balance them with Peninsula Spa, Yoga Room, Tab… http://t.co/NZO2Uqldj7, May 23
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
“Ayurveda emphasizes beauty from within, a beauty that comes from health and well-being, not from cosmetics or anything that tries to cover up the true you,” explains Reenita Malhotra Hora in her book Inner Beauty. “
---- Tast For Life magazine, March 2013 issue
Thyroid issues? Check this out....
WHAT ARE THYROID FUNCTION DISORDERS ? Thyroid Disorder effectively is an Hormonal disorder related to secretion or synthesis or both of the T3 and T4 hormones. These hormones are secreted by the th...
Exciting giveaways from The Peninsula Spa, The Yoga Room and SpiceBox Organics!
Tag Archives: toxic
While most people squirm at the thought of blood sucking leeches, Ayurvedic medicine has had an obsession with these creatures for centuries. Leeches are a critical player in an age old form of Ayurvedic detoxification known as Rakta Moksha i.e. the letting of toxic blood. The technique, drawn from ancient Ayurvedic scriptures such as the Charak Samhita and the Sushrut Samhita has been a stronghold of Indian village medicine for centuries, says Dr. O.P. Singh of Banaras Hindu University, India’s renowned Ayurvedic educational institution.
Ask yourself the question, then stop and think about the answer. Really think. Then ask yourself the question again. The truth is that even if you aspire and try to live a perfectly clean and healthy life, you are loaded with toxins. It is a good idea to stop and think about what make your lifestyle toxic. read more…