Subscribe to our Newsletter
- admin on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- acaiultralean.net on Nine Rejuvenating Herbs and Fruits That Will Get You to the Top of Your Game in 2009
- admin on Leech Therapy for Hair Loss
- admin on Kokum Cooler – An Ayurvedic Summer Drink
- admin on Forever Young – Unleashing the Magic of Ayurveda
- "I never tasted my childhood. I became a doctor to save my family from the misery of life," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate'', 14 hours ago
- "You don't hate...you express your grievances and learn how to deal with conflict,". Dania Shawwa - publisher of Haven Books, May 19
- #Ayurveda spa evolved frm feel-good massage 2 holistic health therapies guided by medical staff http://buff.l… http://t.co/GSvNV0NgRA, May 18
- Native to Maharashtra in India, sweet #basil has been used for thousands of years as a culinary and #medicinal herb http://t.co/ez4EYnAa2z, May 17
- "Life is like a bicycle - to keep balance, we must keep moving," Izzeldin Abulaish, author of 'I shall not Hate' http://t.co/RMhmi9rO2l, May 16
Thanks to Rhea Karina Isabelle for this beautiful dusty moving picture..
From today's South China Morning Post...
"Ayurvedic spa therapies hark..
Tag Archives: tulsi
You’ve probably been there quite a bit this year: tossing and turning from the moment you switch off your light until the wee hours of the morning…
Even though you love your job and you’re pretty good at what you do, the reality of a down economy is bringing you down too. Sure, you manage to finally fall asleep at the end of another stressful day, but the next day you wake up wondering what…where…how….
The New Year is a time to put some zing in your step! Try out one of these remedies from rejuvenating herbs and fruits that have been known for thousands of years to help you focus and clear your mind.
Tulsi or the Holy Basil is sacred to the Hindus because of its healing powers As an adaptogen, it helps maintain blood sugar levels and it elevates the spirit.
Here is a delicious sauce made from mint and tulsi (also known as holy basil), two fragrant Summertime herbs.