Do you ever think about chucking up your day job to become a tech entrepreneur?
Silicon Valley might be physically miles away but that’s not stopping young entrepreneurs who want to take the plunge. Even with challenges like high rental costs and a lower appetite for risk than their counterparts in Silicon Valley or the Mainland, Hong Kong’s tech entrepreneurs are increasing by the day.
Featured guests include
– Andrew Chan and Teddy Chan, Co-founders of Aftership (www.aftership.com)
– Jon Buford, Founder of Book HK (http://boot.hk)
– Ranee Chung, Founder of Open Bar (www.openbar.hk)
– David Wang, Founding partner of Golden Summit Ventures (http://goldensummitventures.com)
– Derek Kwik, Founding partner of Brave Soldier Ventures (HK)
– Andrew Teoh, Managing Director of Ameba Capital